About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The search for reality

I spent so much of my youth looking for what was real. Something that made me happy or stimulated me was always my classification for reality. If it didn't do anything for me it was not real. I wasted a lot of years looking for this and ended up more and more hurt. The more I tried to be real the more fake I got. One day I got tired of being real and just starting acting like Dave wanted to be and who he really was. Things began to change in my life. Everyone started telling me I was one of the realest people one could ever meet, but I'm not usually their favorite person to hang out with. If you are real, don't expect many people to come knocking on your door. Reality is frightening for a lot of people. Reality is truth. It has the same effect as a snake does. I am real and most of the time I'm real lonely and you will be too, if you decide to be yourself. If you're seeking reality in effect you are looking for social death. Everything is real, the fake people and the things we hate. Take a breath... It's real, whether you are or not. Everything that happens is real. Everyone is a real person, even if they act fake. People act fake, and the act of them being fake is very real. Genuine can also be genuinely fake. Some people are authentic phonies, "The Real McCoy". If your looking for real all you have to do is fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment