About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The joy of a nose flute

Last night at my birthday celebration, while we are waiting to eat, my friend Corbyn gave me a present. " I got you a nose flute. I think you will love this and make lots of music with it." He said. I then tried to play it, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Corbyn then told me to let him try it. He figured it out and told me how to do it. So I then got the hang of it and five minutes later, I was able to play an entire scale. Everyone was laughing. I then played the Notre Dame fight song. Everyone was dying with laughter and they lost it when I played a Beethoven song with it. All with my nose. Then we went in and had the best barbecue in The State of Texas. I got the all you can eat. It was absolutely delicious. I had a great time there. On the way home, I played worship songs on the nose flute to Jeff and Kelly. They are my favorite friends of all but are only a few shy points ahead of my other friends. I only pick good friends. They took me home and I went to sleep. I woke up this morning and played jams all morning. I walked to the bus playing the nose harp. I went to the drag and started playing again. I danced all over the place. I noticed a whole lot of people smiling as they walked by. Some were even laughing. I made people fall over when they saw that I was playing music with my nose. I could not stop I tooted all over the place with it. I could tell I was making lots of people feel happy. I played it until my mouth was sore, right about the time the sun went down. I had a blast with it, it was only a two dollar present but it kept me happy and laughing all day. You should have been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment