About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, April 27, 2009

A possible defeat for Satan?

I have been a funk lately. Satan has been really enjoying himself. It seems to be without fail that when you stop reading your bible, everything falls apart. It really is like water, If you don't drink it(read the word, the living water) you start to wilt. The devil likes to trick me into not reading the bible. I have been wrong on my theory of how I read the bible. I usually read a whole lot of it, then stop for several months. I am learning that Satan is waiting for us to get bored of reading...or to get bored of praying and worshiping. I had a revelation today. If you never cease to praise God, there is no possible way that you can sin. The only way this (worship) can be a continual happening is if you are tired of all the spiritual side effects. I repent for my godlessness, right now. I think we can link regression directly to being out of the word. The trick here is just like the trick to not missing church. You have to tell Satan he is a liar and tell God he (Satan) is right about your sin and entirely wrong about where our righteousness comes from. There is absolutely no good reason to stop reading your bible. I get tricked into this a lot. Hopefully this is the beginning of real sanctification in my life. I think I have finally isolated the virus( for myself) that causes me to get sick spiritually. I hope that people can keep me accountable for this. The Word of God is air, without it we start to die in the spirit. If you ain't got no water ( the Word of God) your boat ain't gonna float. I used " ain't" because ain't ain't a word and if you ain't got the word, you ain't got nothing. I see it clear as the moon that this is truly what causes everything to collapse in a person's life. May this be the secret that makes Satan absolutely powerless against us. I know that this is nothing new, but it just finally sank in. Here it is in scripture.

Romans 10:17
  1. So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment