About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The doom and boom economy

If feel doomed by this economy. It is just starting to sink in that everyone can lose their job. No one is immune to the toll of this. So many people have given up on even looking for one. I am one of them . I don't care anymore about a job. If you do get a job, what if you're looking for another a month later because they've laid you off. Workers don't mean anything to these people (employers). The biggest problem with the world is that there is no such thing as a permanent job or that you're even promised to find one. Everyone thinks they're your dad if you don't have a job. What business is it of theirs that I am not working? I realized that the system is flawed. If there is no work there are no jobs or at least any that have more than fifteen hours a week and don't pay slave wages. These jobs won't make a landlord happy. Try to pay rent with this or even buying groceries if you can't afford a kitchen. I quit. You can not get ahead of your butt in this world if you aren't popular. I don't think I've ever been as disenchanted as I am now. You can be what you want to be if enough people kiss your ass. The power of positive thinking only works with sex symbols and rocket scientists. All the successful black people almost look white. If you are ugly or different or not white enough the world will tell you to go away. I don't care what you tell me, this is the honest to God truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment